Jupiter Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to become a part of the team responsible for software and system (hardware & software) testing of video-processing systems for high end video walls. Our products and systems used for command and control and other mission critical applications.
- Design, implement, and execute test cases
- Test hardware and software releases in an agile environment
- Identify, and record bugs
- Provide lab and technical support to development team
- BS CS/CE/EE (MS preferred)
- Demonstrated history of a passion for quality
- Comfortable with fast-paced, schedule driven development
- Experience testing hardware/software products
- Practical experience with audio visual technologies is a big plus
- Networking knowledge and experience configuring network switches, using network protocol analyzers
- (WireShark, etc.) a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H1B sponsorship is available.