Product Manager with strong technical aptitude and prior experience collaborating with stakeholder and engineering teams and supply chain to deliver innovative display solutions. The candidate must have both a proven track record managing display solutions and a desire to drive amazing new product capabilities in this space. Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirement, defining channel planning, and working closely with Supply Chain, marketing, production and support.
- Experience working with channel, distribution, AV SI, consumer electronics, high tech companies
- Possess monitor/display technical knowledge
- Supply chain management experience
- Own and drive the launch and release plans of future products, collaborating with Account Managers, Business teams, executive stakeholders, etc. to ensure proper prioritization of product features.
- Strategically and tactically own product development for Jupiter’s world class proprietary Display solutions.
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Product roadmaping and communication closely with global production/logistics
- Product categories includes LED and LCD large format displays
- Creating and maintaining rolling 3 months and annual sales forecast and sales attainment plan, and work with factory to ensure the schedule delivering.
- Responsible for annually/quarterly/monthly business review reports
- Market research and product marketing
- Support marketing events as needed
- Weekly business analysis reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional technical deep dives
- Creative and innovative problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work with distributed engineering, sales, and services teams
- Display leadership through peer influence rather than organization structures
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and manage interactions across product areas
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of IT industry, monitor/display industry
- 5+ years of channel distribution and consumer electronics products
- Excellent software skills with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business savvy
- Experience in manufacturing and supply chain process
- Bilingual (English / Mandarin) a plus
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H1B sponsorship is available.